Thursday, July 26, 2012

Something bigger.

This week has been one of the most peaceful and fulfilling weeks I've had in a very long time. My spirit feels rejuvenated...how long it lasts, who knows. But I'm going to take advantage of it as long as I can :)

Musically, I've been given some incredible opportunites that I can't do anything but absorb and appreciate the moment. Not to mention, I've completed 6 songs in the last week and a half and I can honestly say that I am beyond thrilled about each of them. Two of these songs in particular have busted my heart wide open, bringing me to tears (for once, the good kind of tears) during the writing process. I can't WAIT to share these gems with you soon. It's been a long time since the creativity has flowed so freely for me and I'm more than happy to ride the wave as long as it allows me to :)

I've been spending some much needed downtime/alone time in the beauty that is Kingston Springs this week too. Being with my dogs, the river, the gorgeous landscape that the parks and nature trails bestow is beyond breath-taking. To allow yourself to get lose in "something bigger" is a freedom I don't allow myself often enough. Seriously, see for yourself...


I thank you God for the peace of mind and for the clarity and confidence to move forward. I've never been more sure-footed in the direction You've pointed me in. I have no idea what's next and for the first time, I really don't care to worry about it. I'm just certain it's where I'm supposed to be. And for the first time in a long time, I feel surrounded so many that genuinely love & support me and are making me elevate myself to better. Thankful <3

Allow me to leave you with this collage from my rather blissful Thursday today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment