Saturday, December 17, 2011

Intro into chaos...


So, I've created another blog.
I've had several over the years and got really bored with them after a few months. However, with this crazy streak of drama/laughs/tears/and just downright consistant entertainment that has been my life over the last couple months, I felt it unfair to keep it all to myself. I needed another outlet. And besides, people get really annoyed when you post things on Facebook, making your life sounds cooler than theirs. Not my fault if it is or if it isn't. All I know is that the life I've been given was not meant for the faint of heart. An ex-boyfriend years ago told me that being with me was like being on a rollercoaster. At the time, I was super offended (can't imagine how I didn't foresee that relationship's demise) but obviously, now I see the light. And instead of trying to fight it. I embrace it.

So here it is...

I'm crazy.



I'm loud, I'm fiesty, I have no filter, I'm honest to a tee, and I demand respect if I'm giving it to you. I think like a guy but want to be treated like a lady. Threaten my family, a friend, or my two dogs and I will go Detroit so fast on your ass, you won't know what hit you ;) I have Britney Spears dance parties in my kitchen twice a week, I love a good Rum & Diet, nothing trumps a night with my dogs, Neflix and a good pizza, I call my Granny "sexaaaay", I write songs about stupid boys because it's something I have plenty of experience in, I can't say No to gossip magazines, I laugh constantly because it beats being pissed all the time, my 1 year old nephew is honestly the light of my life, I can't justify spending money on purses & shoes, I drive a ghetto Buick, and I happen to find my 3 younger siblings the most hysterical human beings on this planet.

I'm a lot to take in, I know. And sometimes, in some relationships, around some people, I do the 'woman thang' where we try to be " a little less this and a little more of that." It doesn't work. Ever. So, not to sound barbaric & beat on my chest, announcing "I am woman, here me roar" but yeah...At this stage in my life, living what I've lived through, having people come and go through the years, dating who I've dated, I've wised up...I'm done apologizing for being myself. Get it, got it, good ;)

1 comment:

  1. I shall be quite interested to see where this blog takes you. Now if i could just figure out how to follow through blogger i'll be good

    ReplyDelete