Sunday, December 18, 2011

Time-out.


Had a friend text me tonight and asked how I was doing. I responded with the typical "Oh, things are great. Super busy, but I'm good." I then got the response of "No, really...how are you doing?" Kind of stopped me in my tracks for a minute.

Let's just say this much...
I cannot possibly keep up with myself these days. And to be quite honest with you, I probably don't wouldn't want to anyway.

I am looking soooo forward to a week away from everything & everyone but my crazy/hysterical family in Michigan. I never think of my time in Michigan as a time to "rejunvenate" or "re-prioritize" by any means, but being around people who know you/love you/accept you through and through is a comfort you only know with your family. I can't wait. And seeing my little peanut excites me in ways I cannot even explain. Seriously. I've had a half bottle of Chardonnay with my co-workers after our shift tonight and I literally cannot explain it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment